Justin "The Big Deal"
- On Air:
- Weekdays, 10am - 2pm; Sunday, 2pm - 8pm
- Why pets are better than people. Posted in Blogs › Pets
- Country music royalty covering country music classics! (video) Posted in Blogs › Country Music
- Back to the Future...is...NOW! (Is this real?) Posted in Blogs › Tech & Geek
- World's Youngest Personal Trainer Whips Dad Into Shape. Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Kittens...cute kids...epic soudntrack- enjoy! Posted in Blogs › Pets
- Metrodome Explosion (and there was much rejoicing...) Posted in Blogs › The Deal-E-O
- Best birthday gift a dad can give his little girl! Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Blake Shelton's New Video is Hot...So Hot. Posted in Blogs › Country Music
- Cat Wants To Apologize. Apology...NOT Accepted Posted in Blogs › Pets
- Blow the dust off that bottle! Posted in Blogs › Country Music
- The AeYO looks like a fun way to get in your cardio! Posted in Blogs › Health & Fitness
- Not Having Kids- see your doctor and get a prescription today! Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Baby left alone with dog for one minute...and then THIS happened. Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- "There's No Country Here" written and performed by 15 year old Melody Williamson...do you agree? Posted in Blogs › Country Music
- "The Big Lebowski" Video Game? 8 bits of AWESOME! Posted in Blogs › Humor
- 3D print yourself a new house...in a day! Posted in Blogs › Tech & Geek
- "Lookin' For That Girl"? Please Tim, stop looking. This...is...awful. Posted in Blogs › Country Music
- Lucy the Beagle...Cooks Chicken Nuggets? Posted in Blogs › Pets
- Japanese Elevator Prank. Too far? Posted in Blogs › Humor
- Dog imitates siren- I would love to walk this guy around my neighborhood and screw with people! Posted in Blogs › Pets
Is that "The Big Deal"? or Zac Brown?
During the springs and summers of his youth "The Big Deal" was raised on a fishing boat in Northern Minnesota, then the pheasant-filled fields of Southern Minnesota during the fall. Winters were spent with an ice auger, a fish house and a wet line- and all that time Justin was fed a steady diet of classic country music. If there is one thing "The Big Deal" loves, it's country music- and spending his free time outside enjoying Minnesota...okay, that's two things...
"The Big Deal" is a gypsy of sorts, moving from place to place across this great country- from the Deep South of Burnsville to the West Coast (Fargo/Moorhead). From the metropolis that is Minneapolis to the Northern Rim (Fridley) and finally the mighty Northland. Along the way he saw many things, met some people, married a beautiful woman, befriended a pack of wild animals, had an adorable baby girl and dreamed of someday hosting his own radio program. After attending Brown College and bribing enough instructors to get through- "The Big Deal"used Jedi powers to con people much smarter than he into letting him appear on the best country music station in the state (possibly world, maybe even galaxy).
"The Big Deal" now attempts to fill the midday void between Scott Hanson and Jessie B. Hawkins...oh, and because he has a social life he comes in Sunday's too. A few Fun facts that may help you better understand the enigma that is "The Big Deal". "The Big Deal": -Once fit 14 kernels of corn into his cavernous belly button. -Once ate 5 BK Whoppers on a bet- he won only the price of the 5 Whoppers (and a satisfied belly). -Once consumed 2 Footlong Subway Meatball Sandwiches in 2 minutes on a bet (again, he received the sandwiches for free). -Loves all things Minnesota Sports...even though the Vikings are terrible. -Hates all things Wisconsin Sports. (Dirty Sconnies...) -Thinks Caddyshack is the funniest movie of all time. -KNOWS The Simpsons is the greatest TV show in the history of the planet (if you say Family Guy is better you need psychiatric help). -Plays guitar poorly but thinks he gets better as it gets later. -Secretly loves bluegrass and wishes he was good enough to pick along. -Hopes he is as hunky as Scott Hanson when he gets to be that old.