Justin "The Big Deal"
- On Air:
- Weekdays, 10am - 2pm; Sunday, 2pm - 8pm
- How is this a real sport? How is it even LEGAL? Posted in Blogs › The Deal-E-O
- Dad of the year sings his response to deadbeat's request to marry his daughter! Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- 29 Celebrity Impressions, 1 Perfect Song. Posted in Blogs › Humor
- You CAN Put Your Pants On With No Hands! (Instructional and Inspirational Video Ahead) Posted in Blogs › Humor
- A dog eats corn on the cob- he thinks he's people! Posted in Blogs › Pets
- What did the 5 fingers say to the face? Posted in Blogs › Humor
- That Laugh Is Contagious! Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- It Can Be Done! Posted in Blogs › Food & Drinks
- That Sound is Coming Out Of THIS Guy? Posted in Blogs › The Deal-E-O
- Because Your Dad is Awesome. Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Okay, That's Pretty Darn Adorable... Posted in Blogs › Pets
- Do NOT try this on your kids...or, if you do...probably best not to put it on YouTube Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- The Home of the Future...the future is NOW! How did Microsoft get it THIS right? Posted in Blogs › Tech & Geek
- Evidently They Don't Use Plungers in South Korea...Is This a Good Thing or a BAD Idea? Posted in Blogs › The Deal-E-O
- You've Always Wondered What It Looks Like On the Inside... Posted in Blogs › The Deal-E-O
- World's First Wingsuit BASE Jumping Dog Posted in Blogs › Pets
- He trained 70 years to do this! Posted in Blogs › The Deal-E-O
- SURPRISE! You're Going To Be A Grandma! (screaming ensues...) Posted in Blogs › The Deal-E-O
- Man's Best Friend Finds His Best Friend...In a Bucket? Posted in Blogs › Pets
- What 2,000 Calories Looks Like (helpful video ahead) Posted in Blogs › Health & Fitness
Is that "The Big Deal"? or Zac Brown?
During the springs and summers of his youth "The Big Deal" was raised on a fishing boat in Northern Minnesota, then the pheasant-filled fields of Southern Minnesota during the fall. Winters were spent with an ice auger, a fish house and a wet line- and all that time Justin was fed a steady diet of classic country music. If there is one thing "The Big Deal" loves, it's country music- and spending his free time outside enjoying Minnesota...okay, that's two things...
"The Big Deal" is a gypsy of sorts, moving from place to place across this great country- from the Deep South of Burnsville to the West Coast (Fargo/Moorhead). From the metropolis that is Minneapolis to the Northern Rim (Fridley) and finally the mighty Northland. Along the way he saw many things, met some people, married a beautiful woman, befriended a pack of wild animals, had an adorable baby girl and dreamed of someday hosting his own radio program. After attending Brown College and bribing enough instructors to get through- "The Big Deal"used Jedi powers to con people much smarter than he into letting him appear on the best country music station in the state (possibly world, maybe even galaxy).
"The Big Deal" now attempts to fill the midday void between Scott Hanson and Jessie B. Hawkins...oh, and because he has a social life he comes in Sunday's too. A few Fun facts that may help you better understand the enigma that is "The Big Deal". "The Big Deal": -Once fit 14 kernels of corn into his cavernous belly button. -Once ate 5 BK Whoppers on a bet- he won only the price of the 5 Whoppers (and a satisfied belly). -Once consumed 2 Footlong Subway Meatball Sandwiches in 2 minutes on a bet (again, he received the sandwiches for free). -Loves all things Minnesota Sports...even though the Vikings are terrible. -Hates all things Wisconsin Sports. (Dirty Sconnies...) -Thinks Caddyshack is the funniest movie of all time. -KNOWS The Simpsons is the greatest TV show in the history of the planet (if you say Family Guy is better you need psychiatric help). -Plays guitar poorly but thinks he gets better as it gets later. -Secretly loves bluegrass and wishes he was good enough to pick along. -Hopes he is as hunky as Scott Hanson when he gets to be that old.