Loretta Lynn suffered minor burns Sunday morning when a small fire broke out in her Hurricane Mills, TN home Tuesday morning. According to ABC affiliate WKRN , the fire started when a candle overturned and ignited a chair in her home. Loretta heard the crackling while watching television and then beat the flame out with a pillow. She was treated for minor burns on her fingertips.
The fire occurred at Loretta's current home adjacent to the antebellum mansion featured in the Oscar-winning movie of her life story, Coal Miner's Daughter .
Copyright 2014 ABC News Radio