MINNEAPOLIS, MN (KDAL) - The Minnesota Department of Health says 25 people were sickened by salmonella linked to raw Mexican style cheese sold on a street corner in Minneapolis. The cases were reported between March 28th and April 24th and 15 of the 25 individuals were hospitalized. All have since recovered. The unpasteurized "queso fresco" cheese was made in a private home and health officials say it illustrates the dangers of eating any unpasteurized dairy product. Minnesota law allows consumers to purchase raw milk directly from the farm for their own consumption but it may not be further distributed or sold.