Duluth, MN (KDAL) - Firefighters in Superior battled a house fire this morning. The Superior Fire Department says firefighters were called out just after 7:15 this morning to a home in the 17-hundred block of Lackawanna Avenue. Upon arrival crews spotted light smoke showing at the back of the home. Firefighters were able to contain the flames to an exterior wall and the attic area above a kitchen addition. Everyone inside the home at the time was able to get out safely and there were no injuries. Investigators say the cause of the fire was overheated electrical wiring. The family of four was using electric space heaters while waiting for parts for their failed heating system. The fire has left the home temporarily uninhabitable and the family was going to stay with relatives. The Salvation Army has been alerted.