By MANSOUR DE TOTH (Laszloen) (Own work) [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) or CC-BY-SA-3.0-2.5-2.0-1.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
Have you picked your Halloween costume yet? Every year this stresses me out. From this year on I have to pick costumes for 3 girls too! I probably won't dress up this year. I know a lot of people do dress up to take their kids trick or treating, but my mom never did and I don't think I will either.
Here are a few things to consider when picking your costume:
- Consider what you're dressing up for. Are you going out to a bar with your friends? Then you can get away with one of those sexy costumes if you so choose or one of those funny costumes that could be considered a little risque. If you're going trick or treating with the kids you may want to pick a group costume for the family or just keep it simple and go as a witch or something.
- Consider the weather. If it's going to be cold and you're going trick or treating you'll want to dress in layers or have a warm costume.
- Consider how much time you'll need to make your costume if you choose to.
- If you're going out as a group or a family consider a fun group costume. You could go as the smurfs or Jake and the Neverland Pirates.
- Keep in mind what kind of costume fits your personality best. Funny, creative, sexy, simple and store-bought. You should be comfortable in your costume