RASCAL FLATTS: Ambassadors
Rascal Flatts have been named ambassadors for the Jason Foundation -- an organization that helps in raising the awareness and prevention of youth suicide.
Gary LeVox says, "We look forward to helping give people the right tools to recognize the signs. Our youth need to know they have options and there are people that want to help them."
The campaign will include public service announcements, posters in school and social media initiatives
BROOKS & DUNN: Rescheduled Date Set
Brooks and Dunn have announced a new itinerary for The Lost Rodeo Tour after doctors ordered Ronnie Dunn to three weeks of vocal rest. Most of the postponed dates have been rescheduled except for June 29th in Milwaukee and July 8th in Fort Loramie, Ohio, which will not be rescheduled.
- 7/16 - Noblesville, IN -- Verizon Wireless Music Center
- 7/17 - St. Clairsville, OH - Jamboree in the Hills
- 7/18 - Cincinnati, OH -- Riverbend Music Center
- 7/23 - Minot, ND - North Dakota State Fair
- 7/24 - Cheyenne, WY - Cheyenne Frontier Days
- 7/25 - Omaha, NE -- Qwest Center
- 7/29 - Detroit, MI - DTE Energy Music Theater
- 7/30 - Burgettstown, PA - First Niagara Pavilion
- 8/1 - Washington, DC - Jiffy Lube Live
- 8/6 - Kansas City, MO -- Sprint Center
- 8/7 - St. Louis, MO - Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
- 8/8 - Tinley Park, IL - First Midwest Bank Amphitheater
- 8/13 - Mansfield, MA -- Comcast Center
- 8/14 - Hartford, CT - Comcast Theater
- 8/15 - Virginia Beach, VA - Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
- 8/22 - Atlanta, GA - Aaron's Amphitheater
- 8/26 - Cleveland, OH - Blossom Music Center
- 8/27 - Darien Center, NY -- Darien Lake PAC
- 8/29 - Bethel, NY -- Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- 9/2 - Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena
All dates subject to change
- The first show of Rascal Flatts' Nothing Like This Tour takes place Friday in Raleigh, North Carolina. Kellie Pickler and Chris Young will open for the boys on the first leg, which runs through September 19th.