SIGNS YOU MAY BE DATING THE WRONG GUY
When you are swept up in the excitement of a relationship it’s easy to miss the warning signs that the guy you are with might not be the right one for you. It is so easy to get stuck in a toxic relationship that it's important to keep an eye out for signs that the person you are dating is the wrong guy or the wrong girl...you can always apply the info here to the girl in the relationship as well. Here's how to spot a bad boyfriend / girlfriend:
- Your friends and family don't like him: If your older brother thinks your new guy is a punk, he might just be over-protective, but if every one in your inner circle has complaints about your man, it might be time to seriously consider if he is right for you.
- He trash talks all his exes: Having a bad break up is normal, but if he bad mouths every single one of his exes, it's a red flag! It is a sign of immaturity and an inability to take responsibility for his faults in a relationship.
- He doesn't compromise: You always do what he wants to do and only hang out with his friends − not healthy! Relationships are a two-way street. Compromise and communication are essential.
- You never go anywhere: If the only time you see your guy is when he comes over for a sleep over, he is not serious about you. If having a strictly physical relationship is cool with you − then enjoy! But if you are looking for a serious boyfriend … this is not the guy!
- He is jealous all the time: Healthy jealousy is normal and sometimes a turn-on, but if he is jealous all the time that means he doesn't trust you. There is no such thing as a relationship without trust! (Gurl)
Just Asking ... Have you ever dated a guy who was totally wrong for you but you just couldn't see it? How did you figure out he wasn't for you?