1. Which one of these celebrities with a bird name is afraid of heights: Sheryl Crow, Jay Leno or Robin Williams?
(ANSWER: Sheryl Crow)
2. Which American Pie star has admitted to having an extreme fear of chickens, aka alektorophobia: Tara Reid, Alyson Hannigan or Shannon Elizabeth?
(ANSWER: Shannon Elizabeth)
3. True or false: Oprah Winfrey has a fear of chewing gum?
(ANSWER: True – it stems from her grandma chewing gum and then sticking it in a cabinet in rows)
4. Which blonde bombshell cannot stand to look at herself in the mirror because she has catoptrophobia: Jessica Simpson, Pamela Anderson or Scarlett Johansson?
(ANSWER: Pamela Anderson)
5. Rihanna suffers from ichthyophobia, which is a fear of: sand, sunlight or fish?
6. True of false: Billy Bob Thornton has a fear of antique furniture?
(ANSWER: True – the Oscar-winning actor thinks he may have been beaten to death with an antique chair in his former life)
7. Comedian and TV host Howie Mandel suffers from a famous phobia. What is he afraid of?
8. Which one of Tom Cruise's ex-wives struggles with lepidopterophobia, a fear of butterflies: Nicole Kidman or Katie Holmes?
(ANSWER: Nicole Kidman)
9. True or false: Johnny Depp struggles with anthrophobia, the fear of flowers?
(ANSWER: False – he does, however, have a fear of circus performers)
10. What body part frightens Sean "Diddy" Combs: ears, toes or bellybuttons?
11. Michelle Pfeiffer, Winona Ryder and Carmen Electra share a fear of: heights, snakes or water?
(ANSWER: Water – they are all aquaphobics)
12. True or false: Jennifer Aniston has a fear of flying?
13. Robert De Niro suffers from a fear of what profession: police officers, barbers or dentists?
14. Jennifer Love-Hewitt has revealed that she has a number of phobias, the worst of which is a fear of: elevators, bats or public speaking?
15. True or false: Madonna suffers from cynophobia, the fear of dogs?
(ANSWER: False – but Madonna does suffer from brontophobia, the fear of thunder)