Halloween Country-inspired fright night!
With Halloween just around the corner, here are some Southern-fried flicks for a Country-inspired fright night:
- Deliverance: What happens on the Cahulawassee stays on the Cahulawassee. See what happens when four Atlanta city slickers encounter a gang of evil hillbilly moonshiners in the back-country of Northern Georgia. Hear the distant banjos?
- The Hills Have Eyes: This Wes Craven classic follows a suburban family on their way to California when their car breaks down in a remote southwestern desert, and they’re faced with a stalking group of psychos.
- Interview With The Vampire: Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Antonio Banderas andChristian Slater star in this 1994 film about a vampire who rehashes his epic life story that starts in New Orleans in the turn-of-the-century.
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Five friends visiting their grandpa’s old house are hunted down by the chainsaw wielding Leatherface and his family of grave-robbing cannibals.
- Curse Of The Undead: This 1959 Western B-horror movie follows a cattle town preacher who tries to eradicated a gun-slinging vampire. The cast includes actors fromRawhide, Bonanza, Hondo and Maverick.
- True Blood: Skip the films, and have a marathon of this HBO vampire series that’s set in not-so-sleepy-town of Bon Temps, Louisiana.
- Dexter: Filmed in Miami, this Showtime series follows police forensics expert who moonlights as a serial killer of criminals who he believes have escaped justice.