Every year, people seem to make the same New Year's Resolutions. The list of the most popular resolutions includes:
- Lose weight
- Stop smoking
- Stop drinking
- Exercise more
- Relax more
- Get organized
- Get out of debt
- Spend more time with family
While these resolutions might be nice and might improve people's lives, they're also boring.
This year, instead of picking the usual, boring resolution − that you're not going to follow through with anyway − why not pick something fun?
To really make 2013 a year to remember, you could ...
- Get a tattoo.
- Have someone else pick a resolution for you.
- Ignore everyone you can't stand until they leave you alone for good.
- Travel to a non-English-speaking country with no grand plan.
- Decide to tell nothing but the truth, regardless of the consequences.
- Eat nothing but your favorite food for a month.
- Rent a sports car for a week. (Wall Street Journal)
- What is the craziest thing you hope to do in 2013? What inspired this plan? I plan on planning a trip to North Carolina or Tennesse ~Jessie B
- What's the craziest thing you did in 2012? Did you plan to do it or was it spontaneous? Would you do it again? I think the craziest thing I did was rent a houseboat for a weekend with a group of friends on Crane Lake - best time ever! ~Jessie B