PARENTING: Signs You Live With a ToddlerHere are some signs you live with a toddler.
Its hard to explain to non-parents what its like to be a parent.
Dog owners get it a little bit. But you can put dogs on a leash and put them in cages. Not so much with kids.
Here are some signs you live with a toddler:
- Your car is always trashed. Always.
- You have half-eaten snacks on the bottom of your purse.
- Grocery shopping alone can only be compared to a spa day.
- Every piece of fruit in the house has a small bite out of it.
- You know every lyric to every Disney song since the '50s.
- Silence is a warning that something is getting destroyed in another part of the house.
- It feels like a special occasion when you get to go to the bathroom by yourself.
- Courtesy of ( Huffington Post )
- When you get away from the kids, what one thing recharges your batteries better than anything else?