I read an interesting article on dailymail.co.uk talking about some so called "healthy foods" that actually have five times more sugar in them than a Krispy Kreme donut.
1. Luna Bar Berry Almond = 1.1 Krispy Kremes
2. Grande Starbucks Latte = 1.7 Krispy Kremes
3. Subway 6" Sweet Onion Teriyaki Chicken Sub = 1.7 Krispy Kremes
4. 8oz Tropicana 100% Orange Juice = 2.2 Krispy Kremes
5. Yoplait Original Yogurt = 2.7 Krisy Kremes
6. 20oz Vitamin Water = 3.3 Krispy Kremes
7. Sprinkles Red Velvet Cupcake = 4.5 Krispy Kremes
8. California Pizza Kitchen Thai Chicken Salad = 4.5 Krispy Kremes
9. Odwalla Super Food 12oz Smoothie = 5 Krispy Kremes
The Credit Suisse study focused on sweeteners, which doctors recommend should always be used in moderation, and not at other nutritional benefits.